How To Help
Your financial contribution, large or small, is always greatly needed and appreciated by the animals!
Crossroads Animal Shelter is a non-profit organization with a 501(c)(3) status making your contributions tax deductible.
We have several ways you can donate to Crossroads.
Items needed for our animals and building.
- Cat & Dog Toys, large rubber Kong dog toys
- Large Nylabones
- Tidy Cat Kitty Litter
- Postage stamps
- Dry erase markers
- Bounty Paper Towels, Ziploc sandwich & freezer bags
- Liquid Tide HE, Pine Sol and Bleach
- Cascade Dishwasher soap-powder
- Cotton balls, Q-tips
- Liquid hand soap, Kleenex, Windex
- Clorox Wipes, Dawn liquid dish soap
- Minute Rice, plain lowfat vanilla yogurt
- Blankets, towels, dog/cat beds (not foam)
Crossroads Animal Shelter
2800 10th St., SE
Buffalo, MN 55313